Dublin, March 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Asia Pacific Embedded Finance Business and Investment Opportunities – 50+ KPIs on Embedded Lending, Insurance, Payment, and Wealth Segments – Q1 2022 Update” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The integrated finance industry in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow 39.7% on an annual basis to reach US$108,590.0 million in 2022.
The integrated finance industry is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 24.4% during the period 2022-2029. Integrated financial revenue in the region will increase from US$108,590.0 million in 2022 to US$357,926.3 million by 2029.
The Asia-Pacific region is home to the world’s leading integrated loan providers. The region has been and continues to be a hotspot for some of the most advanced FinTech markets in the world.
Moreover, the growing number of fintech technological advancements has made the Asia-Pacific region a global leader in fintech innovations. Countries like Australia, India, China, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia have seen strong growth in demand for integrated lending options over the past four to eight quarters. The presence of a large youthful population in the region is primarily driving the demand and growth of the market.
The publisher expects that with the growing demand for integrated loans, the region will attract more investment in the short and medium term.
BNPL Suppliers Combine Expertise to Expand Presence in Malaysian Market
The retail sector is under immense pressure due to the extension of the Movement Control Order (MCO) in Malaysia. To alleviate these stress levels and kick-start the recovery in the retail sector, BNPL suppliers are joining forces in the country.
- In July 2021, Indian last-mile retail finance and transaction technology provider Pine Labs and Singapore-based BNPL provider Atome entered into a strategic partnership. The partnership is expected to accelerate the acceptance of Malaysian BNPL and last mile retail transaction technology.
- Additionally, with this strategic partnership with Atome, Pine Labs has opened up its BNPL service to new categories.
- On the other hand, through a partnership with Pine Labs, Atome is focused on delivering a smoother, faster and more seamless checkout experience for Malaysian consumers across thousands of POS checkouts in the country.
Asia-Pacific is the largest integrated insurance market. The region is home to a third of the world’s population and one of the fastest growing economies in the world. The largest number of insurtech companies are emerging in China and India. This is mainly due to a large uninsured population and the strong growth of the fintech industry.
Insurers and insurtech companies are experimenting extensively with new insurance offerings, distribution models and technological advances that result in innovations. Over the past four to eight quarters, there has been a significant increase in the number of funds raised by market players in the integrated insurance ecosystem.
Moreover, the substantial growth of digitization in emerging countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, India is attracting the attention of market players. However, the number of tech companies trying to underwrite and sell policies will be limited in the region due to regulatory restrictions on issuing operator licenses.
Insurers are making strategic investments in insurtech companies to expand their digital distribution channels
Leading insurance companies are planning to expand their operations across the globe, taking advantage of the huge growth opportunity that exists in the global integrated insurance industry.
- In September 2021, Singapore-based insurance provider Sompo Holdings (Asia) Pte. ltd. (Sompo Asia) invested in Cover Genius, a US-based insurtech company and integrated insurance company.
- This is a strategic move made by Sompo Holdings to expand its distribution channels in the integrated insurance market by leveraging Cover Genius’ global network.
- Cover Genius has many e-commerce platforms as partners across multiple industries, including Booking Holdings, Skyscanner, Ola, Intuit, Shopee, and other top well-known brands around the world.
- According to Sompo Holdings, the company plans to use Cover Genius’ network of customers to integrate its insurance products and improve distribution channels.
- Conversely, Cover Genius will use the support of Sompo Holdings to expand its global insurance distribution platform.
Asia-Pacific is home to half of the world’s internet users, with a median age of just 30. How these digitally conscious customers pay for products and services is critical to their entire digital experience. As a result, Asia has become a testing ground for integrated payment innovation.
Overseas Players Launch New Solutions to Expand Presence in Japan
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the expansion of Japan’s e-commerce sector, and as more Japanese embrace online shopping, electronic payments are becoming increasingly popular. With the growing demand for transparent payment options in Japan, competition is intensifying among market players to deliver an enhanced customer experience. Moreover, market players are launching new products to acquire more customers in Japan and exploit this exciting opportunity.
- In May 2021, Dutch payment platform provider Adyen launched a new solution to expand its sourcing capabilities in Japan. This new launch follows the launch of Adyen’s local acquiring capabilities in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore.
- This announcement expands Adyen’s local acquisition capabilities in Asia Pacific. This new launch is fueled by growing demand from international and domestic merchants to better serve Japanese buyers.
This report provides regional insights, as well as in-depth, data-driven analysis of the integrated finance industry in the Asia-Pacific region, covering over 50 key performance indicators for each region and country (over 650 charts and more of 500 paintings in total).
The region and countries included in this report are:
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
Integrated Finance Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Lending Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Loans by Consumer Segments, 2020 – 2029
- Business loans
- Retail Loan
Integrated loans by B2B sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail and consumer goods integrated lending
- Loans embedded in IT and software services
- Integrated loans in media, entertainment and leisure
- Loans integrated into manufacturing and distribution
- Loans integrated into real estate
- Loans included in Other
Integrated loans by B2C sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail Integrated Lending
- Integrated Home Improvement Loans
- Loans integrated into leisure and entertainment
- Loans integrated into health care and well-being
- Loans included in Other
Integrated Insurance Market Size and Forecast
Integrated insurance by industry, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance embedded in consumer products
- Integrated travel and hospitality insurance
- Integrated car insurance
- Insurance integrated into health care
- Integrated insurance in real estate
- Integrated transport and logistics insurance
- Insurance integrated into other
Integrated insurance by type of insurance, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the life segment
- Insurance integrated into the non-life segment
Integrated insurance by type of offer, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the product segment
- Integrated insurance in the services segment
In-App Payments Market Size and Forecast
Integrated payment by consumer segments, 2020 – 2029
Integrated payment by end-use sector, 2020 – 2029
- Integrated payment in retail and consumer goods
- Integrated payment in digital products and services
- Payment integrated into utility bill payment
- Integrated Payment in Travel and Hospitality
- Integrated payment in leisure and entertainment
- Integrated payment in health and well-being
- Integrated payment in office supplies and equipment
- Embedded payment in Other
Integrated Wealth Management Market Size and Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hfkdqq