Dublin, October 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The Global consumer finance market, by type (secure consumer finance, unsecured consumer finance), by type of secured consumer finance product, by type of unsecured consumer finance product, by region, competition, forecast and opportunities, 2026 ” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Consumer Credit Market Expected to Grow Above 5% CAGR in Value to Over $ 1,300.10 Billion by 2026
Consumer credit refers to the decisions households make over time about saving, borrowing and investing. The global consumer credit market is growing steadily, owing to increasing disposable income and strong economic growth. New entrants are developing rapidly in this market, in particular the main peer-to-peer lenders and digital pure players.
The consumer credit market is driven by the fact that consumers’ lives and financial situations change rapidly. No wonder the consumer credit industry is one of the synchronized and well-developed sectors among other sectors in the world. It is due to the continuous increase in population and economic development that the production of consumer credit has grown steadily.
In addition, the easy availability of various loans such as home loans, car loans, and education loans from various banks or public and private financial services, as well as the prompt processing of loan applications, is expected to boost the market. global consumer credit. growth.
The global consumer credit market can be divided into type, secured consumer credit product type, unsecured consumer credit product type, regions, and company. The global consumer credit market is segmented into two major segments: secured consumer credit and unsecured consumer credit.
Among these, the secured consumer credit market is the dominant segment compared to the unsecured consumer credit market which accounted for over 65% of the global consumer credit market in 2020. The most medium popular to borrow large sums of money is loans. Due to determining factors such as lower interest rates, higher borrowing limits, longer repayment terms, less financial risk for the lender, etc.
The global secured consumer credit market has been further segmented into home loans, auto loans, mortgages and others. In 2020, home loans accounted for the majority of the market share in the global consumer credit market, owing to factors such as continued rising demand, affordability of real estate, mortgage rates, affordable interest, etc. However, a car loan is expected to increase during the forecast period.
Based on the type of unsecured consumer credit product, the global consumer credit market is divided into sustainable consumer finance, personal loan, credit card, home improvement loan, student loan, and others. . The global consumer credit industry is experiencing profitable growth due to changing lifestyles and increasing spending on durable consumer goods.
Improved availability of credit information, manufacturers continuing to provide subsidies, and increasing penetration of sustainable consumer products are some of the factors that have contributed to the growth of sustainable consumer finance in the market. world of consumer finance.
Goal of the study:
- To analyze the historical growth in market size of the global consumer credit market from 2016 to 2020.
- Estimate and forecast the global consumer credit market size from 2021 to 2026 and the growth rate to 2026.
- Classify and forecast the global consumer credit market by type, by type of secured consumer credit product, by type of unsecured consumer credit product, by region and by company.
- Identify the dominant region or segment of the global consumer credit market.
- Identify the drivers and challenges of the global consumer credit market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global consumer credit market.
- Identify and analyze the profile of the major players operating in the global consumer credit market.
- To identify the major sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global consumer credit market.
Companies are developing cutting-edge technologies and launching new services to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers and acquisitions and the development of new services.
Some of the major players in the global consumer credit market are
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Citigroup, Inc.
- Wells Fargo & Company
- BNP Paribas
- American Express Company
- HSBC Holdings plc
- TD Bank, NA
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Bank of America Corporation
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
Scope of the report:
Years taken into account for this report:
- Historical years: 2016-2019
- Baseline year: 2020
- Estimated year: 2021
- Forecast period: 2022-2026
Global Consumer Credit Market, By Type:
- Secure consumer finance
- Unsecured consumer finance
- Global Secured Consumer Credit Market Size, By Product Type:
- Mortgage loan
- Automatic loan
Global Unsecured Consumer Credit Market Size, By Product Type:
- Sustainable consumer finance
- Personal loan
- Credit card
- Home renovation loan
- Student loan
Global Consumer Credit Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/batlfq