Dublin, March 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Philippines Embedded Finance Business and Investment Opportunities Databook – 50+ KPIs on Embedded Lending, Insurance, Payment, and Wealth Segments – Q1 2022 Update” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The market is expected to grow by 56.8% on an annual basis to reach US$1,080.1 million in 2022.
The integrated finance industry is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 36.4% during the period 2022-2029. The integrated financial revenue in the country will increase from US$1,080.1 million in 2022 to US$6,059.5 million by 2029.
In the Philippines, the number of customers demanding insurance products has increased since the coronavirus outbreak. This demand, coupled with the highly underpenetrated Philippines market, offers significant growth potential for insurtech companies in the region.
Philippines-based digital wallet providers are entering into strategic partnerships with global insurtech companies to enter the integrated insurance market.
- In October 2021, PayMaya, one of the country’s leading wallet providers, entered into a strategic partnership with Bolttech, a global insurtech company, to provide more consumers with easier access to microinsurance policies. affordable.
The publisher expects a new innovative insurtech platform to emerge over the next four to eight quarters. This will further drive innovation and competition in the integrated insurance industry in the Philippines.
The integrated lending market has also seen strong growth over the past six quarters. Domestic fintech companies are collaborating with foreign technology companies to integrate new technologies into the Philippine financial sector. For example,
- UBX Philippines Corporation has collaborated with Chinese tech giant Alibaba Cloud. The collaboration aims to accelerate financial inclusion in the country by harnessing digital technologies. The collaboration is expected to attract the attention of more foreign companies. Therefore, more foreign companies are expected to enter the country, which will lead to the growth of integrated lending technologies.
The publisher expects increased collaboration and joint ventures over the next four to eight quarters. This will further drive innovation and competition in the integrated lending industry in the Philippines.
Before the global pandemic, e-commerce and digital services were not readily available in the Philippines. However, with the rising cases of the Covid-19 virus, digital services have become prevalent in the country. While some customers still prefer traditional cash payment options, more and more Filipinos are opting for digital payments for convenience and security.
Since the coronavirus outbreak, there has been a continued growth in the number of customers demanding integrated payment products. Local market players are collaborating with foreign technology companies to integrate new technologies into the payments industry in the Philippines.
This report provides detailed, data-driven analysis of market opportunities in more than 50 integrated finance industry segments spanning lending, insurance, payments and wealth.
Philippines Integrated Finance Market Size and Forecast
Philippines Embedded Lending Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Loans by Consumer Segments, 2020 – 2029
- Business loans
- Retail loan
Integrated loans by B2B sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail and consumer goods integrated lending
- Loans embedded in IT and software services
- Integrated loans in media, entertainment and leisure
- Loans integrated into manufacturing and distribution
- Loans integrated into real estate
- Loans included in Other
Integrated loans by B2C sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail Integrated Lending
- Integrated Home Improvement Loans
- Loans integrated into leisure and entertainment
- Loans integrated into health care and well-being
- Loans included in Other
Philippines Integrated Insurance Market Size and Forecast
Integrated insurance by industry, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance embedded in consumer products
- Integrated travel and hospitality insurance
- Integrated car insurance
- Insurance integrated into health care
- Integrated insurance in real estate
- Integrated transport and logistics insurance
- Insurance integrated into other
Integrated insurance by type of insurance, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the life segment
- Insurance integrated into the non-life segment
Integrated insurance by type of offer, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the product segment
- Integrated insurance in the services segment
Philippines In-App Payments Market Size and Forecast
Integrated payment by consumer segments, 2020 – 2029
Integrated payment by end-use sector, 2020 – 2029
- Integrated payment in retail and consumer goods
- Integrated payment in digital products and services
- Payment integrated into utility bill payment
- Integrated Payment in Travel and Hospitality
- Integrated payment in leisure and entertainment
- Integrated payment in health and well-being
- Integrated payment in office supplies and equipment
- Embedded payment in Other
Philippines Integrated Wealth Management Market Size and Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ek7nkv