DUBLIN, March 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Global Embedded Finance Business and Investment Opportunities – 50+ KPIs on Embedded Lending, Insurance, Payment, and Wealth Segments – Q1 2022 Update” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global integrated finance industry is expected to grow 39.4% on an annual basis to reach $241,018.2 million in 2022.
The integrated finance industry is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 23.9% during the period 2022-2029. Revenues from integrated financing will increase from $241,018.2 million in 2022 to reach US$776,731.2 million by 2029.
the Asia Pacific is home to the world’s leading integrated loan providers. The region has been and continues to be a hotspot for some of the most advanced fintech markets in the world. Moreover, the increasing number of technological advancements by fintechs has made the Asia Pacific region a global leader in fintech innovations.
countries such as Australia, India, China, Singapore, Indonesiaand Malaysia has seen strong growth in demand for integrated lending options over the past four to eight quarters. The presence of a large youthful population in the region is primarily driving the demand and growth of the market.
In Europe, integrated lending is becoming increasingly popular with consumers due to the growing popularity of the “buy now, pay later” lending model. Consumers are increasingly looking for a convenient and innovative payment option for online purchases. BNPL loan mode is the most popular among consumers due to its affordability and convenience. Some of the major players offering the BNPL service include Klarna, PayPal Credit, and Splitit in the region.
The integrated loan is the most popular in the UK compared to other countries in the European region. the UK is an early adopter of integrated lending options to make purchases. Buyers in the UK see retail financing as a convenient way to spread the cost of expensive purchases.
The in-vehicle insurance landscape is booming Europeand countries like UK, Germanyand France contributed significantly to the growth of the integrated insurance business in the region.
To remain competitive in the market and to keep pace with ever-changing customer requirements, insurers of Europe are changing their business models and working to improve their distribution channels. Moreover, with the growing number of new entrants to the region, the European integrated insurance market is booming. Tremendous increases in new fundraising propel the market to new heights.
According to the publisher’s analysis, European insurtech start-ups exceeded total capital investment in 2020 by more than 1 billion US dollars in the first quarter of 2021, with a total of almost 2 billion US dollars invested in more than 50 transactions. Over the next four to eight quarters, increased financial activity is expected to increase demand for integrated insurance.
- In June 2021German digital insurance startup Wefox has raised a $650 million Series C funding round led by Target Global. Wefox is a digital insurer specializing in personal insurance products such as home insurance, car insurance and liability insurance. With the last fundraising, the company reached a total value of 3 billion US dollars.
- In June 2021Bought By Many, a pet insurance provider based in London, United Kingdomraised 350 million US dollars in Series D financing, aggregating the value of the business to more than 2 billion US dollars.
- Both companies plan to use these funds to expand their operations in European countries.
- The publisher foresees the continuation of investment cycles in the on-board insurance sector in Europe over the next four to eight quarters.
the Africa & Middle East The integrated payments industry is going through a testing phase, and incumbents of the payments marketplace ecosystem must evolve to stay relevant in the industry, as ever-changing customer demand renders the current system obsolete.
Established and new-era fintech companies have invested heavily in integrated payment solutions over the past four to six quarters, driving market growth.
Additionally, customers expect e-commerce platforms to provide a seamless shopping experience. Integrated payment may be the solution to these ever-increasing customer demands. It also allows companies to provide value-added benefits to customers and increase loyalty. Therefore, the publisher expects strong market growth over the next four to eight quarters.
The embedded payments industry is still in its early stages of development in most major economies such as Egypt and the UAE. However, over the past six to eight quarters, it has been observed that a spike in the number of start-ups in the integrated payment market, spurred by the collaborative efforts of governments and other stakeholders, has improved the payment systems.
The region has several diverse factors driving the growth of the market, including a large economy, large youthful population, and abundant skilled labor. As a result, the region has huge potential to grow its fintech industry in 2022 and beyond.
The region and countries included in this report are:
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
Integrated Finance Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Lending Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Loans by Consumer Segments, 2020 – 2029
- Business loans
- Retail loan
Integrated loans by B2B sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail and consumer goods integrated lending
- Loans embedded in IT and software services
- Integrated loans in media, entertainment and leisure
- Loans integrated into manufacturing and distribution
- Loans integrated into real estate
- Loans included in Other
Integrated loans by B2C sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail Integrated Lending
- Integrated Home Improvement Loans
- Loans integrated into leisure and entertainment
- Loans integrated into health care and well-being
- Loans included in Other
Integrated Insurance Market Size and Forecast
Integrated insurance by industry, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance embedded in consumer products
- Integrated travel and hospitality insurance
- Integrated car insurance
- Insurance integrated into health care
- Integrated insurance in real estate
- Integrated transport and logistics insurance
- Insurance integrated into other
Integrated insurance by type of insurance, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the life segment
- Insurance integrated into the non-life segment
Integrated insurance by type of offer, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the product segment
- Integrated insurance in the services segment
In-App Payments Market Size and Forecast
Integrated payment by consumer segments, 2020 – 2029
Integrated payment by end-use sector, 2020 – 2029
- Integrated payment in retail and consumer goods
- Integrated payment in digital products and services
- Payment integrated into utility bill payment
- Integrated Payment in Travel and Hospitality
- Integrated payment in leisure and entertainment
- Integrated payment in health and well-being
- Integrated payment in office supplies and equipment
- Embedded payment in Other
Integrated Wealth Management Market Size and Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8foho1
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets