Dublin, Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Vietnam Embedded Finance Business and Investment Opportunities Databook – 50+ KPIs on Embedded Lending, Insurance, Payment, and Wealth Segments – Q1 2022 Update” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Vietnam’s integrated finance industry is expected to grow 66.3% on an annual basis to reach $336.4 million in 2022.
The integrated finance industry is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 40.5% over the period 2022-2029. The integrated financial revenue in the country will grow from US$336.4 million in 2022 to reach US$2,188.4 million by 2029.
Growing adoption of technology in the country’s insurance industry has supported the integrated insurance market. Market players are pioneering AI technologies and digitalization for sales and distribution activities and are strategizing to seize the opportunities prevailing in the industry.
The government of Vietnam has implemented a program to transform Vietnam into a digital country. The program includes plans and targets to be achieved by 2025. The Vietnamese government’s development efforts for the country’s digital transformation are expected to fuel the integrated insurance market in the coming years.
Insurtechs are raising funds to expand their product portfolio in Vietnam’s in-vehicle insurance industry. In 2020, Papaya Insurtech, a Vietnam-based insurtech company, raised pre-seed funding and is now looking forward to raising US$1 million.
The company plans to invest funds in automation and digitization technologies. According to the publisher’s analysis, the growth of financing activities of insurtech players in Vietnam should be accompanied by technological advances in the sector, thus supporting the development of the integrated insurance market.
Like other integrated finance offerings, integrated lending is relatively new in Vietnam. The unregulated market also allows market participants to enter the market without difficulty. The young and digitally savvy population, low rates of formal financial inclusion, and high smartphone and internet penetration have made the country a hotspot among foreign fintech players.
In September 2021, Indonesian start-up Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) Kredivo entered into a partnership with Vietnam-based family investment office Phoenix Holdings. Kredivio plans to capitalize on Phoenix Holding’s existing customer base and expand its presence in Vietnam’s integrated loan market.
Moreover, conventional financial institutions are also launching BNPL loan options to provide a seamless customer experience for customers.
In October 2021, Vietnam-based Lotte Finance launched the BNPL service to improve online shopping experience for Vietnamese customers.
Like other in-app financing offerings, in-app payment is relatively new in Vietnam. However, the unregulated market also allows new entrants to enter the market without difficulty, resulting in the growing attention of integrated payment providers towards the country.
This report provides detailed, data-driven analysis of market opportunities in more than 50 integrated finance industry segments spanning lending, insurance, payments, and wealth.
Vietnam Integrated Finance Market Size and Forecast
Vietnam Integrated Lending Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Loans by Consumer Segments, 2020 – 2029
- Business loans
- Retail loan
Integrated loans by B2B sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail and consumer goods integrated lending
- Loans embedded in IT and software services
- Integrated loans in media, entertainment and leisure
- Loans integrated into manufacturing and distribution
- Loans integrated into real estate
- Loans included in Other
Integrated loans by B2C sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail Integrated Lending
- Integrated Home Improvement Loans
- Loans integrated into leisure and entertainment
- Loans integrated into health care and well-being
- Loans included in Other
Vietnam integrated insurance market size and forecast
Integrated insurance by industry, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance embedded in consumer products
- Integrated travel and hospitality insurance
- Integrated car insurance
- Insurance integrated into health care
- Integrated insurance in real estate
- Integrated transport and logistics insurance
- Insurance integrated into other
Integrated insurance by type of insurance, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the life segment
- Insurance integrated into the non-life segment
Integrated insurance by type of offer, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the product segment
- Integrated insurance in the services segment
Vietnam In-App Payments Market Size and Forecast
Integrated payment by consumer segments, 2020 – 2029
Integrated payment by end-use sector, 2020 – 2029
- Integrated payment in retail and consumer goods
- Integrated payment in digital products and services
- Payment integrated into utility bill payment
- Integrated Payment in Travel and Hospitality
- Integrated payment in leisure and entertainment
- Integrated payment in health and well-being
- Integrated payment in office supplies and equipment
- Embedded payment in Other
Vietnam Integrated Wealth Management Market Size and Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iqpu3w